Let's Play Holi
Let's Play Holi 2017 - A Pool Party!!!
Organized By Argent Management
"DJ LINE UP"
Rudy | Prashanth | Zen | Hussy | Riyan | Arjun Hora | Karma (Mumbai) | Amjad | Gowtham
Maddy | Rocky | Joshua | Kishan | Pinaki | Ashish Nagpal | Abhilash
Stay tuned for more updates on DJ's list
Come Splash, Get wet, Play Holi and Dance! it is undoubtedly the Biggest Celebration of Colours at the pool with sprinklers, Dance floor. Food and Thandai will be on spread across the venue. This is one party you can’t afford to miss! So come along, gather your troops, get drenched and Get High!
Special features by INDIA'S TOP MC's & RJ's from FEVER 91.9 to Keep you Entertained along with a "Punjabi Dhol Band" who will Bajaaaaooo this POOL Party Up!
16+ Artists || 16 Hours Non-Stop Dance Marathon || 2 Days || 1 Massive Holi Party by the POOL || Bollywood & EDM Music
A Crazy, Holi Pool Party that will Sweep you Away with India’s Best Dj's on stage!
Event features - Live food counters, Water Zorbing, Photo Booths, Organic Colours, Colourful Mocktails, Thandai and bucket loads of fun!
LETS PLAY HOLI ! - A Property of ARGENT
Venue: YMCA Nandanam (By the Poolside), Chennai
Date & Time etc. - 12th & 13th March 2017
Entry Fee Details:
One Day Access (Sunday) - INR 499/-
One Day Access (Monday) - INR 499/-
Two Day's Access (Sunday & Monday) - INR 599/-
Regular passes - from 23rd Feb 2017:
One Day Access (Sunday) - INR 699/-
One Day Access (Monday) - INR 699/-
Two Day's Access (Sunday & Monday) - INR 799/-
For getting Tickets Contact : 7871655514
Terms and Conditions:
1) Rights of Admission Reserved at the Organizer’s sole discretion, even to valid ticket holders.
2) Tickets once sold cannot be returned, please carry printout of the ticket to the venue with an ID proof
3) No refund on a purchased ticket is possible even in case of rescheduling.
4) This is a wrist band accessed event. The wrist bands will not be replaced if taken off.
5) This ticket should be exchanged at the venue for a wrist band for entry.
6) Any anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from the venue without refund.
7) Organizers reserve the right to perform security check on invitees/attendees.
8) Beware of fake/colour photocopies of tickets. Organizers are not responsible if tickets are resold.
9) Tickets shall not be valid if the barcode is tampered.
10) Unlawful resale of tickets would lead to seizure or cancellation without refund.
11) Sale of goods or other unauthorized trading will result in immediate expulsion from the venue.
12) Possession or consumption of illicit drugs, fireworks, weapons, narcotics and other controlled substances is prohibited.
13) Organizers or any of the staff or associates are not liable for theft, injury, damage or losses suffered at or as a result of the event or any part of it.
14) Cameras or any other form of professional recording equipment will not be allowed.
15) Eatables, beverages, bottled water and alcohol will not be permitted at the venue.
16) Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects caused by the Herbal gulal, food or drinks served at the venue.
17) The organizer retains the right to claim and collect from the Invitee/Attendee compensation for damages caused, if any, to the venue premises or its contents, immediately at the venue
18) In the event of cancellation refund restrictions will apply. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
19) Changing rooms are available at the venue with the required facilities.
20) Kindly carry printout of the ticket to the venue with an ID proof. Tickets for all persons above the age of 5 are chargeable as per running ticket rates.
*Any guest purchasing this ticket agrees to abide by the above rules and regulations
**The Organizers reserve the right to refuse admission without refund to anyone who is found to be in violation of these terms and conditions, if necessary the ticket holder will be ejected from the venue even after entry.